Galvanized steel coils as follows:
1) Standard of GI: JIS G3302 SGCC, DX51D and ASTM A653
2) Grade of GI: SGCC (DX51D+Z) and SGHC(CQ is popular)
3) Hardness of GI: Both soft and hard quality.
4) Surface: Zero/ mini / normal / big spangle
5) Thickness: SGCC 0.14-2.0 mm, SGHC 1.80-5.00mm
6) Width of GI: 750mm-1250mm
7) Zinc coating of GI: 60-275G/M2, both sides
8) Weight range: 3-15tons, upon customer's requirements
9) Max loading weight in one 20ft container for GI: 25 tons
10) MOQ of GI: 25 tons for each item;
11) Actual shipping quantity of GI: ± 10% generally;
12) Delivery time for GI: 25days generally/upon your choose.
13) Applications of GI: Widely used for roofs, outer walls, ovens,
explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and
industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
14) Sea worthy packing